Mia X is a mother, recording artist, actress, best-selling author, philanthropist and cook. The New Orleans native has her food product line, Mama Mia Foods. This recipe using the For Whatever seasoning from the line. You can purchase it at teamwhipdempots.com.
10 chicken thighs
a bottle of For Whatever seasoning
a bottle of honey
1/4 cup seasoning
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Clean, trim, and wash chicken.
3. Mix chicken in a bowl with 1/2 cup of vegetable oil and 1/4 cup of For Whatever Seasoning.
4. Place chicken in a baking dish and cover with a top or aluminum foil.
5. Bake in over at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Take chicken out of the oven, pour all of the juices off.
7. Drizzle and brush honey over the chicken.
8. Sprinkle more For Whatever seasoning over the honey covered chicken.
9. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees and bake chicken for 15 minutes more uncovered.