I love lemon pepper wings! Don’t you? But sometimes I want something different and that is still the same at the same time. If that makes sense. I like creamy things and trying different things with chicken. That’s what inspired me to make what I call Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken. If you can make toast or boil an egg, you can surely make this recipe.
Ingredients: Chicken Thighs (6), 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream , 3 Lemons, 3/4 Cups of Chicken Broth, Salt, Pepper, Seasoning Salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Clean chicken thighs to remove the fat from the bottom and edges.
3. Season chicken to taste using lemon pepper seasoning and/or salt, pepper, and seasoning salt.
4. Place the chicken on a cooling rack and place the cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet. (This will help the chicken crisp in the oven and not cook in it’s own juices.) Cook for 50 minutes or until brown and crispy.
5. In a skillet pan, mix in the heavy cream, chicken broth, and fresh squeezed lemons. Add seasonings to taste.
6. Cook on a medium temperature while whisking until thick.
7. Once the cream has thickened, place the chicken on top.
Done! That was easy, right? Feel free to garnish with cuts of green onions, slices of lemons, and whatever you would like.