The holidays are here and so are new menu items at Corner Bakery. As the weather gets colder, it’s time to indulge in new warm and hearty flavors.
I got a chance to try the new menu items from Corner Bakery and I was not disappointed at all. I tried the Power Breakfast Egg Bowl, Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad, Spicy Balsamic Pulled Pork Panini, and the White Chocolate Mint Cold Brew.
Checkout the full list of new menu items below with a full description.
• Power Breakfast Egg Bowl – Fluffy scrambled eggs, farro, oven-roasted tomatoes, and a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula and spinach. Finished with fresh mozzarella and a drizzle of pesto. A delicious and smart option perfect to counter holiday indulgence.
• BBLT & Egg Sandwich – Applewood smoked bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, tomatoes and lettuce with cracked black pepper balsamic mayo on Mom’s white toast. Guests can add avocado for additional charge.
• Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad – Sliced chicken, Applewood smoked bacon, hard-boiled egg, diced tart apples, sliced red onion and house-made croutons on baby spinach with warm bacon balsamic vinaigrette.
• Spicy Balsamic Pulled Pork Panini – Sautéed pulled pork shoulder tossed with warm bacon balsamic sauce and sweet caramelized onions with Calabrian chili spread on grilled focaccia served with a signature Calabrian chili ranch for dipping.
• Chicken Orzo Soup – A warm and comforting blend of chicken, vegetables, and orzo pasta in a creamy broth with a hint of lemon.
• White Chocolate Mint Cold Brew – A hand-roasted cold brew with a delicious twist of white chocolate and mint.
• Pistachio Cranberry Muffin – A rich muffin studded with chopped nuts and plump dried cranberries topped with sugar. Available with or without icing.